PureWay ECO II Amalgam Separator
Amalgam separators remove mercury amalgam from wastewaters. As part of its commitment to the environment, PureLife offers reduced pricing on separators and customized programs to help you save even more. Please call us at (877) 777-3303 to learn more.
- Works with wet and dry vacuums: Single unit can operate up to 10 chairs and Tandem Unit (2 Inch “Y” Connector for High Volume) works 10-20 chairs
- ISO 11143 Certified (exceeds ISO standards at 99.3%)
- Single Unit includes ECO II Canister, bag of fitting components, equipment log book, free wall mount option upon request
- Incudes access to the online compliance portal with automatic recycling e-certificate upon disposal
- Compact design offers freedom from water cavity (reduces bio-hazard buildup & clogging); no pumps
- No tools, easy to install, fits all systems
- Lasts 9-12 months depending on practice size
- Recycling certificates available
- Compact design: 8.7" x 8.7" x 13.8"
Manufacturer: PureWay Compliance, Inc.